These are some other sources of information, all of which I consider very good.
- The most important website for this class, aside from these
pages, is the Robocup
website. You will be especially interested in their Resource and
reference section, as well as the Robocup
simulation Library Archive.
- You can find all kinds of information about multiagent
systems on my little website www.multiagent.com.
- For a lot of useful links on C++ see my 352: Data Structures and
Algorithms class homepage.
- General programming links, and some USC-specific help can be found
list of links.
- Last year's 822 class is here.
- You can get the sources for the various robocup teams from
- The results
and logfiles from robocup-99 are available. If you click on one of the "Log"
links, an applet will pop up and replay the game for you. Its
very cool, but the applet crashes a lot.
- Finally, since you will be working on a complicated software project,
you will need a good distributed software development environment
with source control, task management, groupware communications, etc.
Luckily for you I have set up our own SourceForge
website where you can get an account and check in your code to our
- Another soccerserver monitor, this one with zooming.
Jose M. Vidal
Last modified: Mon Aug 28 16:00:03 -0400 2000