The final writeup will all be placed on your code.google site. You must:
- Fix up the homepage of the site so that it looks like a real project. Include screenshots and documentation.
- Include all the original documents you have submitted.
- All code in svn. Instructions for building an running a copy of the code as checked out from svn. Test that this works.
- Code must be well commented.Cut-and-paste the design
checklist and under each point specify whether or not you
did it and, if not, explain why not.
- Repeat step 5 but using the coding checklist.
- Repeat step 5 but using the testing checklist.
- Include your presentation.
- Include the list of bugs you found on the other team's project.
- A Final Analysis page where you go back to your
original requirements and explain which ones you met, failed to
meet, or exceeded expectation. Tell me what you would do
differently next time.
- Each member must email me his personall assessment of the
work performed by each member of the team (including
yourself). This must include a percentage number, of
total contribution, as well as a paragrah detailing the
responsibilities of that person and your assessment of his
Jose M Vidal
Last modified: Mon Apr 19 11:30:10 EDT 2010