You are required to have both a
Testing should be done continuously, from the time you start
programming. You should automate as many of the tests as
possible. Read Chapter 22 for more details on testing.
- detailed overall integration testing plan, with specific test cases
- specified unit tests.
- Does each requirement have its own test case?
- Has each line of code been tested with at least one test case?
- Have all paths thru your code been excersized and tested?
- Have all simple boundaries been tested: maximum, minimum, and off-by-one boundaries?
- Do tests cases check for the wrong kind of data: when the user enters a string a you are expecting a number? or he types in an empty string? or the data file is empty?
- Are your unit tests run automatically?
- Are your integration tests run automatically?
Jose M Vidal
Last modified: Mon Jul 28 15:10:18 EDT 2008