CSCE 492: Problem Set 3
Presentation/Demo: Tuesday, 29 April 2003
Writeup: Friday, 2 May 2003 @2pm
The Final Step consists of a presentation and a writeup, both of
which are equally important.
Presentation: All presentations and demos will be held on
April 29. All students must attend. There will be a computer
projector. Each team will have 30 minutes to give the full demo
and presentation. The presentation should cover:
- the functionality of the program (what it does, why you
think its great), include screenshots, try to "sell" your program,
- the design of the program (the various technologies used, the
organization of your program, ER diagrams, UML diagrams, etc.),
- a list of the things you would do differently if you had to
do the same project again.
Writeup: The writeup will consist of a set of static HTML
pages, along with your commented code, and UML
diagrams. The set of pages you create must form a coherent
website. It does not need to be fancy but it should allow
visitors to easily find all the information.
All the webpages should be static (i.e. no VBScript, PHP, etc.)
so that I can put them under any webserver. This set of webpages
- a homepage with the team name, member names, division of
labor, a small blurb, and links to all your other
pages. Note:,If the division of labor
was not even, i.e., not everyone worked the same amount,
please give percentages specifying how much each person
contributed to the project.
- all the slides from your presentation, in HTML format ("save
as" HTML), or you can incorporate these into your website,
- the UML diagrams (Rational Rose has an "export as HTML"
- API documentation (perhaps, automatically produced by
javadoc, or doc++),
- links to download your source code. You should zip all your
source code and make the package avaliable.
Once you have finished your webpages, you will zip (or gzip) the
whole directory and upload it to our dropbox.
José M. Vidal
Last modified: Mon Apr 28 18:31:52 EDT 2003