CSCE 492: Problem Set 2
Due: Tuesday, 18 March 2003 @2pm
Code Review: For this problem set you will need to s et
up a meeting with me. The meeting will probably take about 2
hours (on average, it will vary among projects). You must
schedule the meeting to happen before the March 21, and
send me an email annoucing the time you want by March 18
(above). I will meet with each group individually. The meeting
will be no more than two hours long. In this meeting you will
- Demonstrate your tracer bullet implementation, as
agreed to in our first meeting.
- Bring a hardcopy of your commented source code, UML
diagrams, and any other supporting information that documents
the ongoing progress.
- Be prepared to explain to me, in great detail, your design
and your code. You should have reasoned justifications for all
your design decisions and coding practices.
- Explain how the work was distributed among the team
- Have a list of the work (features) that remains to be
José M. Vidal
Last modified: Sun Dec 22 11:00:46 EST 2002