These are the things you need to do on the first day of classes.
- Create a group. Give it a name.
- Email me the names and gmail addresses of everyone in your group. Tell me which times you definetedly cannot meet. I will reply with your weekly meeting time, for which you should save 1 hour.
- Go to code.google.com and create a new project. Add all members to it, and also add jmvidal.
- Start learning how to use the wiki and issues tracker at your project in code.google.com
- Decide on a language and an IDE.
- Start learning about subversion and download the appropiate svn plugin for your IDE, or tortoisesvn.
- Determine how your group will meet.
- Decide on a project.
- Read chapters 1 and 2.
Jose M Vidal
Last modified: Tue Aug 11 10:09:41 EDT 2009