CSCE 492: Problem Set 3
Presentations/Demo: Tuesday, 25 April 2005 @noon in 1D15
Writeup Due: Monday, 1 May 2005 @5pm
The Final Step consists of a presentation and a writeup, both of
which are equally important.
|12:00 - 12:30||FYE Manager|
|12:30 - 1:00||NOP|
|1:00 - 1:30||Insurance Sales Management|
|1:30 - 2:00||6502|
|2:00 - 2:30||Genesis|
|2:30 - 3:00||Sprisk|
All presentations and demos will be held on
April 25. All students must attend. We will meet in 1D15 on
Tuesday 25 April 2005 at noon. Each group will have 30
minutes for the complete demo and presentation. The
presentation can be done by one member or, preferably,
distributed among all. Your presentation should include:
Email me your desired time on the schedule.
- the functionality of the program: what it does, why you
think its great, include screenshots, mention third-party
- the design of the program: the various technologies used,
the organization of your program, ER diagrams, UML
- a list of the things you would do differently if you had to
do the same project again, that is, what did you learn?
The writeup will consist of:
- Your well-commented code.
- A user's manual detailing, to a novice, how to install and
use your program.
- A technical document:
- with an explaination of the overall design of your
program, including UML diagrams, protocol definitions,
deployment diagrams, etc.
- the design decisions and tradeoff you had to make and
why you made them,
- a list of all the bugs in your program,
- a list of all the features that you would implement if
you had the time
- list of things you would have done differently,
- a list of what work was done by each member of the
Zip (or gzip) the whole directory and upload it to our dropbox.
José M. Vidal
Last modified: Thu Apr 20 15:41:19 EDT 2006