CSCE 492: Problem Set 3
Presentation/Demo: Friday, 22 April 2005 @10am-noon
Writeup: Friday, 29 April 2005 @2pm
The Final Step consists of a presentation and a writeup, both of
which are equally important.
|10:00 - 10:30||ChessMasters|
|10:30 - 11:00|| |
|11:00 - 11:30||Masterminds|
|11:30 - 12:00||Blazing Carnage|
All presentations and demos will be held on
April 22. All students must attend. We will meet in 1D15 on
Friday 22 April 2005 at 10am. Each group will have 30
minutes for the complete demo and presentation. The
presentation can be done by one member or, preferably,
distributed among all. Your presentation should include:
Email me your desired time on the schedule.
- the functionality of the program: what it does, why you
think its great, include screenshots, mention third-party
- the design of the program: the various technologies used,
the organization of your program, ER diagrams, UML
- a list of the things you would do differently if you had to
do the same project again.
The writeup will consist of a set of static HTML
pages, along with your commented code, and UML
diagrams. The set of pages you create must form a coherent
website. It does not need to be fancy, but it needs to contain:
- A homepage with the team name, member names, division of
labor, a small blurb, and links to all your other
pages. Note:If the division of labor
was not even then please give percentages specifying how much
each person contributed to the project.
- All the slides from your presentation, or you can
incorporate these into your website.
- The detailed UML diagrams.
- The API documentation if you commented properly so as to be
able to use javadoc or doc++ (or similar
tool). Otherwise, you should write a short document explaining
the various parts of your software and how they are put
- Your source code. You should zip all your source code and
make the package avaliable.
- An executable (.exe or .jar) that you have verified works on
the lab machines. I will be performing my tests on this
Once you have finished your webpages, you will zip (or gzip) the
whole directory and upload it to our dropbox.
José M. Vidal
Last modified: Fri Apr 15 15:22:22 EDT 2005