CSCE 492: Problem Set 2
Due: Week of 14 March 2003 @10am
Code Review: For this problem set you will need to s et
up a meeting with me. The meeting will probably take about 2
hours (on average, it will vary among projects). You must
schedule the meeting. The available slots are
Send me an email asking for a time In this meeting you will
- Monday, 14 March, 3pm-5pm. Blazing Carnage.
- Monday, 14 March, 1pm-3pm. ChessMasters.
- Wednesday, 16 March, 11am-1pm. Unlimited Concepts
- Wednesday, 16 March, 2pm-4pm. MasterMinds.
- Demonstrate your tracer bullet implementation, as
agreed to in our meetings. Make sure you bring a laptop or set
up your software to run in one of the labs (I do not let
students install software in my machines, sorry).
- Bring a hardcopy of your commented source code, UML
diagrams, and any other supporting information that documents
the ongoing progress.
- Be prepared to explain to me, in great detail, your design
and your code. You should have reasoned justifications for all
your design decisions and coding practices.
- Explain how the work was distributed among the team
- Have a list of the work (features) that remains to be
José M. Vidal
Last modified: Fri Mar 4 11:40:07 EST 2005