CSCE 492: Problem Set 2
Due: 2 November 2000
Code Review: For this problem set you will need to s et
up a meeting with me. The meeting will probably take about 2
hours (on average, it will vary among projects). You must
schedule the meeting before the 2nd of November, altough
the actual meeting can take place sometime later.
For this meeting you will need to:
- Demonstrate your tracer bullet implementation, as
agreed to in our first meeting.
- Check in all your source code to CVS.
- Bring a copy of your commented source code, UML
diagrams, and any other supporting information that documents
the ongoing progress.
- Be prepared to explain to me, in great detail, your design
and your code. You should have reasoned justifications for all
your design decisions and coding practices.
- Explain how the work was distributed among the team members.
- Have a list of the work (features) that remains to be done.
Jose M. Vidal
Last modified: Mon Oct 30 07:14:22 EST 2000